For the crust:
20 Oreo cookies/or hard ginger cookies, depending on what you want and/or have on hand/
30 gr melted butter
Fort the filling:
2 boxes of Philadelphia cream cheese (room temperature)
2 cups of pumpkin puree
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract /Optional, I used 2 packets of vanilla sugar insead./
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cardamom
2 cups of heavy cream /Optional, maybe. I think it may hold without the heavy cream and it’d be much more delicious. I’ll definitely try it next time/
orange /red and yellow in 1:2 ratio/ food coloring /optional if you want brighter color/
1. Put the cookies in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs (or crush them in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin). Add the melted butter and combine.
2. Press the mixture evenly in the bottom of the pan and put it in the fridge to set.
3. In a big mixing bowl (or the bowl of a standing mixer) add the cheese and whisk until it’s creamy.
4. Add sugar and pumpkin and whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
5. Pour the cold heavy cream, spices and food coloring and whisk again, the mixture will thicken quickly.
6. Transfer the mixture in the pan and spread it as evenly as you can. Cover with plastic wrap and leave it in the fridge for at least 5-6 hours or overnight.
7. Decorate with Oreo cookies or whipped cream and pumpkin seeds/dusted with gold food coloring in my case ;)/
For more pictures at every step follow my No Bake Mint & Chocolate Cheesecake With Oreo Crust recipe.