This is a double batch and makes about 3,5 l of ice cream, but you can easily divide it in two.
1 l heavy cream (cold)
~800 gr sweetened condensed milk (cold)
80 gr fresh mint leaves or about a tsp of mint extract
green food coloring (optional)
300 gr dark chocolate
0. Put the condensed milk in the fridge at least 12 hours in advance.
1. Add the chocolate in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
2. Wash your food processor and add the mint leaves. Pulse until finely chopped.
3. In a large mixing bowl with a hand held mixer whisk the heavy cream until stiff peaks.
4. Add the cold condensed milk, the mint and the food coloring and whisk until combined.
5. Add the chocolate and fold it in.
6. Transfer to an air-tight container and freeze at least 6-8 hours. And voila, you have the easiest ice cream ever ^.^