250 gr /26/ cannelloni
500 gr ground meat (I used pork and beef in ratio 6:4)
2 onions, diced
3 cloves garlic, sliced
100 gr sweet corn
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp salt
400 gr ready to use tomato sauce with basil (or you can use crushed tomatoes)
100-150 gr grated cheddar (you can use your favorite cheese)
1. In a small pot over medium high heat, add the oil along with the onion and the garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the meat and saute until it’s ready, stirring every once in a while.
3. Add the herbs, the salt, the pepper and the corn and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and let it cool for a bit.
5. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C.
6.Using 1 tbsp and 1 tsp fill the cannelloni with the stuffing. (It’s easiest if you put the cannelloni vertically on the tablespoon and fill it with the teaspoon.)
7. Arrange the stuffed cannelloni in a baking pan on one row.
8. Cover them with the tomato sauce and if yours is thick as mine add a little bit of water to the bottom of the pan.
9. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes.
10. Remove the foil and sprinkle the cheese. Bake for another 10 minutes. Serve warm ^.^